Objectives & Goal
To exchange knowledge and explore experiences related to women’s health and wellbeing.
• Review the latest evidence concerning women’s health in general, and their mental, physical, social, nutrition, physical activity and sports, and targeted Saudi-based interventions and campaigns, specifically.
• Promote healthy behaviors and practices among Saudi women.
• Provide opportunities for multidisciplinary health professionals interested in women’s health to network and establish future collaborations.
• Present recommendations for future research and projects focused on Saudi women’s health promotion
Topics covered include:
• Women’s holistic health(physical, mental and social)
• Health behaviors (nutrition and physical activity)
• Saudi-based interventions and campaigns
Four workshops covering the following topics:
• Self-Efficacy and Motivation for change
• Nutrition and physical fitness
• Physicians and nurses.
• Clinical Dietitians .
• Health Education Specialist .
• Medical Interns and Students.
• All Healthcare providers.